At Tarrant County Furniture Bank, we rely on volunteers to keep everything going and expenses low!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Preparing furniture donations for distribution by sanitizing, vacuuming, doing small repairs, or assembling furniture;
- Assisting with furniture inventory;
- Assisting with keeping the warehouse organized; and/or
- Helping with paperwork or computer data entry.
We welcome individuals to get involved and give back through Tarrant County Furniture Bank!
- Volunteers must be age 18 or older to work at the warehouse unaccompanied.
- Volunteers age 13 to 17 may work at the warehouse if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All volunteers must sign and return a volunteer liability waiver. No exceptions.
- Children 12 and under are not allowed to volunteer due to insurance purposes, even if accompanied by an adult. We are unable to make exceptions to this policy. If you have children 12 or under who would like to do a project to help the Tarrant County Furniture Bank, please reach out to our Executive Director at email@example.com or 817-732-8451. Younger children can use their enthusiasm and care to encourage adults to donate furniture or funds.
If you would like to volunteer to help Tarrant County Furniture Bank, please fill out the form below and leave us a brief message about how you would like to help. Thank you.
If your group is interested in a volunteer day at Tarrant County Furniture Bank warehouse, please contact executive director Teresa Huskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-732-8451 to discuss what type of work you’d like to do and a day/time.